Heju stamping has been a thriving precision stamping manufacturer and progressive die design service company for over 30 years. Our success is due to our complete attention to quality. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949 Certified a to better serve our clients. From there we continue to educate each employee throughout their career at Heju. Teaching the basics of quality systems through the use of tools such as SPC, GD&T, and LEAN Manufacturing, gives our employees a greater understanding of how to meet your rising expectations and your goals for quality. Additionally, our continuous improvement program gives our employees the opportunity to suggest improvements that will benefit not only Penn United but our customers as well.
1. Before mass production, the QA will test the First Article Inspection in each batch.
2. We have measurements devices made from Japan such as YVM, microscope, projector.
3. We have the complete staffing architecture including IQC, IPQC, QE, and OQC.
4. We will follow the CPK management to inspect products.
5. All batch products have the unique part No. If there is quality problem, the product can be tracked by the part No.
6. We will train our employee every month to help them to improve the inspection skill.
If you have chance to do factory audit or entrust a third party to do, welcome to our factory at any time.
Every process is subjected to our high quality standards. Heju offers the following quality assurance programs to meet the strictest of quality standards:
Then will do series of material inspection, like incoming inspection, process inspection, outgoing inspection, inventory retest and so on, make sure raw material is the same: meet customer’s demand with high quality when enter our factory, sampling and till delivery the parts.